Saturday 9 November 2013

Top Picks for Time for a Sketch Challenge

Thank you for all of you that joined us this week for the sketch challenge. Lots of great takes on the sketch.  Here are the design teams choices for top picks.




I chose this fantastic card by Nic this week as my choice for top pick. I love her choice of image, colouring and coordinating papers.  Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us Nic this week at Come and Get It and we hope to see you back here soon. 
Judy 

I have also chosen Nic's card. I love the how she colored the image, the background and colors are perfect. and the buttons are so cute done in the different colors. Thanks for joining us Nic. Hope to see you again soon
Cindy




I've chosen #3 Mirella's card.  I think her card is so adorable especially with the image of the Wee Fairy that's colored in a wonderful blue and the different elements that she added for the horizontal lines to her card to show for our sketch.  What a fabulous card Mirella thanks for sharing with us this week for the challenge, hope to see more of your artistic talent!
Shell


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card! I will proudly display your top pick badge on my blog! thank you!
    Mirella xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the top picks !! Lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much ladies for the top pick honour ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete