Saturday 19 January 2013

Top Picks for Tie a Ribbon Around It

Wow, what a great selection of projects this week for our Tie A Ribbon Around it Challenge, It's been great checking them all out and visiting your blogs. Thanks to all who participated this week.

The Design Teams Top Picks are as Follows



I was really stunned by the wonderful card that Doreen shared with us this week, such a simple design that turned out beautiful with the pretty spring green colors.  Love how she added the button on her bow!
Shell♥





My choice for favorite this week is the stunning card by Karen. I love how she did the tile work on the card, and added the country flair with the gingham paper and ribbon. Then of course the sentiment around the bow is perfect for her card. Great Work Karen
Cindy
  



My pick for favorites is #40 Kate because the ribbon was so lush, the card was 
colored beautifully and the embellishments were stunning.
  Karal



Sarah



I have chosen Sarah's adorable Tilda card! I love how she has colored her, and used the pretty DPs! The flowers and ribbon set it off perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week, Sarah!
Julie


Sherryn


We had so many fabulous entries this week - well done to everyone.
For my pick this week I have selected Sherryn's card.
I love the layout of this card and the colours that have been used.
Love the image Sherryn and beautifully coloured too! 
The ribbon and flower are great additions! Lovely work thanks for sharing with us.
Meighan

Lalkygirl



Gosh this was sooo hard, all the entries were lovely and I could easily have picked at least a dozen!
After much deliberation I have chosen #41 Lalkygirl as her Blessings Box stands out as something different. I love the pretty pinks, fab flowers and the ribbon is just scrumptious!
Natx
Be sure to grab your Top Pick Badge on the sidebar of our page.
See you Sunday for the next challenge!



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Lalkygirl. Love the ribbon
    on your beautiful blessings box.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations all of the above cards are stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as a Top Pick Cindy and congrats to all the Top picks, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for picking my card in the top picks. congrats to to all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for picking my card as one of the top picks when all were so gorgeous, well done to all the other top picks
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for picking me as one of your top picks.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks fopr choosing me in the top picks,congratulations to all the winners
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete