Saturday 17 November 2012

Top Picks- Flourishes and Swirls

What a BUNCH of GORGEOUS entries this week...WOW! We have had a lot of fun going through the beautiful Flourish and Swirls cards, and have chosen our favorites- Here they are:


This week I have chosen Chris' gorgeous Cardinal card. I decided I would go with the card that caught my eye first, and this one did it! I LOVE the Cardinals...they are colored perfectly, as are the boughs they are perched on. LOVE LOVE LOVE the swirls of pearls...WOW, and the stitching finishes it off with a kick! Thanks so much for joining us this week, Chris!!
Julie



I love everything about this card done by Viv. The soft color of the rose, the swirls and the butterfly, the die cut area and overlapped by the actual cut out is really unique, but because she used all neutrals for this it makes the rose pop off the card. Great card
 Cindy

Dawn Lancaster



My favorite this week is #17 Dawn Lancaster. Love the embossed background design and the pink cake. All the white creates a lovely CAS card.
 Everything works together for a beautiful card.
 Beautiful job, Dawn!
Bev

Chris Olsen



This week I too chose a card by Chris, I loved this pretty Chickadee card trimmed in gold. What a lovely shaped card she designed and embellished with lace layers, a beautiful ribbon and flourishes. 
Spectacular card Chris. 
Judy




My pick this week is Julie B's card. 
I love the colours and the patchwork.
Great layout and wonderful card Julie. Looks fantastic. 
 Regards Meighan


Great job, Everyone! Please grab our Top Picks Badge to display on your Blog! Again, thanks so much for playing along this week! We hope to see you all again, SOON!

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set of card,sxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab set of cards... and I am so pleased that mine is amongst them! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card as one of you're fav's! I'm over the moon!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations beautiful set of cards too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an honor to have my cards Spotlighted!! Your kind words certainly brought a smile to my face and made my day!! All the cards were gorgeous!! Such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Meighan for choosing my card as your top pick, I'm rather chuffed.x

    ReplyDelete