Saturday 22 October 2011

Top Picks for Sketch Challenge

Thank you everyone that participated last week with our sketch challenge. It was a difficult decision to make as there were a number of great entries. Thanks again and hope you join us this coming week for our technique challenge. 


My pick is Linda, as I really thought she did a great job on colouring the image as well as the background papers she chose. I also really like the lace at the bottom with the gingham ribbon and button, very country looking to go with a camping scene. Thanks Linda for joining us this week.
Cindy
Bettina



OMG when I saw Bettina’s card show up for the challenge I just knew that #8 was my favorite pick for this week! She used some of my favorite LOTV stamped images!  
Shell

I will have to choose #8, Bettina. I just LOVE the Pastels she used for her non- traditional Christmas card, and such and adorable Image! I also like how she used Creative License to use the sketch by flipping it and making it work on a square card! Just Gorgeous!
Julie



I really like the bright colours that Ardilla used. The colouring is perfect as well, and the way she used the sentiment is just perfect. Thanks Ardilla for joining us this week.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the other top 3.
    Thank you for chosing my card as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awsome. Just amazing to be chosen as a top 3;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bettina's card is AWESOME a well deserved win! :0)

    ReplyDelete