Saturday 20 August 2011

Top Picks from Leslie's Color Challenge

Hi Everyone, well I'd like to say we got some really great cards submitted for our Challenge last week. I hope you will all come again tomorrow and play with us again, Julie has a very simple sketch for you. Of course there are only 4 cards to be the top picks so without further ado lets get to them.  Also a reminder, that anyone who is picked for our challenge, please grab our badge for your blog and also if you would like to be a guest designer at an upcoming challenge, we would love to have you, just email us at comeandgetitchallenge@gmail.com



Julie's Pick: I really like the chevrons around the image and that they only go half way up the page, and the doodling around the image works perfectly as well. And to top it off its just a really cute image, so that is why Paul is my pick. 



Shell's Pick:
My pick for this week’s color challenge would be #10 Marilyn’s Raggedy Nurse, her card was made with one of the Bugaboo New Release Stamps and it’s so adorable with sparkly wings it reminds me of a vintage home made doll from years ago. Love all the layers that she chose to complete her card using only the Red, Black and White colors of our challenge.



Cindy's Pick: I picked Choccy's card because I thought the image was adorable and loved the way she colored it, and adding the red flowers, butterfly and the great lacey edge just set it off perfectly. Great job Choccy.



Leslie's Pick:  My pick this week is #4, Sarah's card. I love this mug, it is too pretty. An amazing Christmas card in black, red and white. It is really lovely and special. Excellent job...love it!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a lovely compliment Julie. So glad you liked my card enough to choose it as your fave.
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Thankyou for picking my card Cindy :O)
    I hope my friend likes it too when i send it to her for her birthday :O)

    Choccy xxx

    ReplyDelete